PDA

View Full Version : New Online Skyliner Magazine Servicw

Fnixon
01-08-2024, 03:29 PM
I subscribed to the new Skyliner online service but I don't know how to access it. I need help with this.

Fred

Administrator
01-12-2024, 12:25 PM
Fred,

The club had an incorrect email address for you. Your email address has been corrected and you should receive emails every month going forward with a link to the current issue. I sent you a separate email with a link to the January issue.

Fnixon
01-12-2024, 05:01 PM
i received that . thank you.

Fnixon
01-14-2024, 01:38 PM
After reading the January issue online, I read where the annual roster will not automatically be mailed out unless it is requested. Does that include the current one which I am waiting for?

Administrator
03-02-2024, 11:04 AM
The 2024 roster is now available on the IFRC website (www.skyliner.org) for IFRC members. Click on Members Only in the header bar, enter the userid and password and you can then view the roster.

Fnixon
04-02-2024, 07:10 AM
I want to thank you, our administrator for putting all the past magazine issues online, making them available to us. This must have been an enormous amount of work and I am slowly going through this treasure trove and enjoying it immensely. There is so much information in the magazines, so much history of our club, so many stories and also technical articles.