+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1957 Skyliner For Sale

1957 Skyliner For Sale

Hello, I’m selling my Skyliner that has been in the family since at least 1991. Low miles and I have dated gas receipts my father wrote mileage on, so there is a log. My father was a collector and mechanic. This was one of his favorite cars when he passed in 2019, and I couldn’t bring myself to sell it. He had hundreds of cars over the years and I sold 10 of them when he became ill.
    This is an older restoration that shows well. Original 312 engine. No rust and runs very well. Always garaged and spent it’s life in mostly southern states of California, Central Texas and recently Florida, with a short stay in Oregon. Not driven in the rain and the top works.
    Price is $35,000. Additional photos and/or FaceTime tour can be arranged. Sold as is, located near Orlando, Florida, no tire kickers please and ask your wife’s permission before calling. I’m a fair seller, Skyliner member, and you can look up my eBay handle from some of the cars I sold in the past. Victorialynn2 is my handle. I’m hoping to find a buyer that knows and appreciates these unique cars, so that is why I’m starting here. Please send a message with your cell and I will text you to schedule a call. Thank you!
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread